Ceefit Pulse & ECG Girth
Menu Ceefit Pulse & ECG Girth
Additional delivery time: 2-10 working days
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Ceefit Pulse & ECG allows you to accurately and scientifically evaluate your horse's heart rate and a range of health-related features: ECG, Fitness Shape Test, stress level, recovery...
CEEFIT Pulse & ECG, made of breathable fabric and equipped with electrodes, fits perfectly on your girth. This girth allows you to monitor your horse's heart rate during training and gives you access to a range of health-related features:
- Calories burned to adjust his diet if necessary,
- Cardio at rest* to know the condition of your horse at a specific time,
- An electrocardiogram* that you can share with your veterinarian to detect possible heart problems,
- The Fitness Shape Test* carried out in partnership with researcher Véronique Billat, to quantify your horse's state of fitness,
- Recovery time* to know your horse's physiological efficiency in the face of effort and optimise it if necessary,
- The V140 and V200* to evaluate your horse's cardiac performance,
Please note that these features require a paid subscription. Subscription is done directly from your Seaver application. In addition, CEEFIT Pulse & ECG is complementary to the CEEFIT sensor. The use of a CEEFIT sensor is therefore necessary to obtain the data from the heart rate belt.
Detect prevent and understand
Analyzing your horse's heart rate is an important asset to know your horse's physical condition and gauge its condition at a given time. This is the starting point of any custom workout and the prerequisite for progress. The heart rate measured with the CEEFIT Pulse & ECG gives you very important information about the health of your horse. This helps you to ensure the well-being of your horse and to manage your training:
- TRACK DOWN Detect abnormalities such as difficulty breathing, lameness or heart rhythm disturbances.
- PREVENT Avoid various conditions and pathologies related to stress, fatigue or pain
- TO GAIN UNDERSTANDING Determining the horse's capacity to train
- Components: Heart rate sensor
- Color : black & blue
- Specific features: Breathable fabric belt adaptable to all girths and machine washable at 30°.
Items in stock that are ordered before 4 p.m. are shipped the same day. Longer delivery times apply to items with pre-order status. This depends on the time it takes for us to receive the item from the manufacturer. An indication of the delivery time is above the order button.