Kask Dogma 2.0 Hunter Navy
Menu Kask Dogma 2.0 Hunter Navy
Additional delivery time: 2-3 weeks
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Designed and made entirely in Italy, the Dogma Hunter perfectly combines style, design and functionality. The elegant shape and unique technological details guarantee comfort, safety and high performance for the rider. The molded outer shell, in ABS, is very resistant and light. It is covered with a special textile material that is waterproof, scratch-resistant and washable. In addition, the soft eco-leather chinstrap is hypoallergenic, washable and helps prevent skin irritation. It adds a touch of style to this model, which will be highly appreciated by the most demanding riders for its fit and design.
The comfortable and breathable inner lining is made of 100% merino wool: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique breathability and thermoregulation. The inner shell is made of expanded polystyrene and has three densities to ensure total impact protection, comfort and lightness. With two honeycomb-like ventilation grids built into the polystyrene, a clever ventilation system in the helmet allows for large amounts of cooling airflow, adding extra comfort for the rider.
Thanks to the system with loose inner lining, it is possible to let the helmet grow with the rider. See the size chart for the sizes of outer shells and the corresponding sizes of the inner liners.
- KASK Dogma Hunter riding helmet
- Normal brim
- Safety Standard: CE VG1 01.040 2014-12 |ASTM F1163-15 with SEI MARK
- Weight: 570 grams
- Includes 1 free liner
- Color: navy
- Sizes: 53 to 63
Determining the size
- Determine what size liner you need by measuring the circumference of your head
- Choose the correct scale size.
- Place the riding helmet and the matching liner in the shopping cart, the KASK liner is free with the purchase of a KASK cap (max. 1 liner per cap, the discount will be refunded to you as cashback).
- Scale S is suitable for liner sizes 53, 54, 55 and 56.
- Scale M is suitable for liner sizes 57, 58 and 59.
- Scale L is suitable for liner size 60, 61, 62 and 63
Items in stock that are ordered before 4 p.m. are shipped the same day. Longer delivery times apply to items with pre-order status. This depends on the time it takes for us to receive the item from the manufacturer. An indication of the delivery time is above the order button.