Kask Star Lady 2.0 Hunter Black
Menu Kask Star Lady 2.0 Hunter Black
Additional delivery time: 2-10 working days
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
If you're a fan of a minimalist look that matches the hunter style, KASK Star Lady Hunter offers a beautiful, flawless look with a trendy twist. Designed with a wide brim to give the rider extra protection from the sun, Star Lady Hunter makes long summer days in the stables more comfortable and safer. With the same texture on the outer shell and frame, this helmet will be as elegant as your best (hunter) course.
KASK Helmets feature a smart ventilation system integrated into the helmet, providing a high standard of cooling airflow while cleverly dissipating heat. Thanks to the system with loose inner lining, it is possible to let the helmet grow with the rider. See the size chart for the sizes of outer shells and the corresponding sizes of the inner liners.
The Hunter helmet is covered with a precious and resistant fabric with a matte effect, it will be practically impossible not to fall in love with it.
- KASK Star Lady with a matt finish
- Model with wide brim
- Safety Standard: CE VG1 01.040 2014-12 |ASTM F1163-15 with BE MARK
- Weight: 565 grams
- Includes 1 free liner
- Color: black
- Sizes: 53 to 63
Determining the size
- Determine what size liner you need by measuring the circumference of your head
- Choose the correct scale size.
- Place the riding helmet and the matching liner in the shopping cart, the KASK liner is free with the purchase of a KASK cap (max. 1 liner per cap, the discount will be refunded to you as cashback).
- Scale S is suitable for liner sizes 53, 54, 55 and 56.
- Scale M is suitable for liner sizes 57, 58 and 59.
- Scale L is suitable for liner size 60, 61, 62 and 63
Do you order before 4:00 PM? Then your order will be shipped the same day. For some products, a different delivery time applies, for example for pre-order and products that are temporarily out of stock. In that case you will find an indication of the delivery time above the order button. You can read more about our delivery here.
Delivery outside Europe
For delivery outside Europe the following applies:
- You do not pay VAT (21%)
- You benefit from fast delivery
- A competitive shipping rate
- You might need to pay import duties/taxes
The shipping costs you pay when completing your online order are fixed prices, depending on the country of destination. If your order is heavier or larger than a standard package (for examples when you order rugs) and the shipping costs paid are not sufficient to ship your package, we will contact you and ask you to pay additional shipping costs or we cancel a part of your order.
Do you want to return or exchange an order for whatever reason? That is possible in most cases. Read more about returns and exchanges on our returns page.
Please note that for international shipments outside the EU you strictly follow the instructions because else duties and taxes will be applied again and that these costs will be deducted from your return payment.