RWL Quality Textura Hoof Cream 2.5 kg
Menu RWL Quality Textura Hoof Cream 2.5 kg
1 in stock
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Hoof cream, excellent care for broken hooves and hoof cracks
Textura is a special hoof cream. The cream is used to care for the hoof and offers protection against the influence of fungi and bacteria.
Textura is also used in the treatment of broken hooves and hoof cracks.
The nurturing effect contributes to:
- the protection against the influence of manure, urine, fungi and bacteria
- the protection and restoration of the natural protective layer of the hoof
- an excellent moisture content of the horn
- improving the quality of the hoof
How to use:
- Scrape out the hooves and clean them with RWL Pro Ablutio and dry them well
- Grease the hooves with a brush with the RWL Textura
- For optimal results, repeat every other day after work/pasture
Contents: 2.5 kg
Do you order before 4:00 PM? Then your order will be shipped the same day. For some products, a different delivery time applies, for example for pre-order and products that are temporarily out of stock. In that case you will find an indication of the delivery time above the order button. You can read more about our delivery here.
Delivery outside Europe
For delivery outside Europe the following applies:
- You do not pay VAT (21%)
- You benefit from fast delivery
- A competitive shipping rate
- You might need to pay import duties/taxes
The shipping costs you pay when completing your online order are fixed prices, depending on the country of destination. If your order is heavier or larger than a standard package (for examples when you order rugs) and the shipping costs paid are not sufficient to ship your package, we will contact you and ask you to pay additional shipping costs or we cancel a part of your order.
Do you want to return or exchange an order for whatever reason? That is possible in most cases. Read more about returns and exchanges on our returns page.
Please note that for international shipments outside the EU you strictly follow the instructions because else duties and taxes will be applied again and that these costs will be deducted from your return payment.