Samshield 2.0 Miss Shield shadowmatt riding helmet Black
Menu Samshield 2.0 Miss Shield shadowmatt riding helmet Black
Additional delivery time: 3-4 weeks
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Inspired by women classic riding helmets the Miss Shield Shadowmatt is equipped with a long visor and a customizable frontal band.
The Miss Shield Shadowmatt has been designed on the base of classic Shadowmatt helmets and has the same technical features like a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact, no risk of tipping the helmet in case of violent movement, exceptional ventilation, perfect adjustment, comfort and hygiene. The Miss Shield Shadowmatt meets CE EN1384 (Europe) and ASTM/SEI F1163-15 (North and South America) standards.
The outer shell of the helmet is made of polycarbonate, which is a material used for high-end motorcycle helmets. It is covered with anti-scratch mat painting. The inner shell is made of polystyrene with variable density providing a better dissipation of the energy produced upon impact.
The internal comfort foam (liner), shape memory-kind, ensuring a constant thickness over the years of use and the semi-rigid jugular cancel all risks of tipping the helmet in case of a violent movement. This liner is removable and washable. Equipped with a front air inlet, the Miss Shield Shadowmatt helmet provides exceptional ventilation. Fresh air is channeled from the front entrance to the back extractors around comfort foam which prevents from sweating.
Compared to the original Samshield helmet, Samshield 2.0 has the following features:
- Optimal air flow thanks to the unique 6-point ventilation system.
- Perfect fit: new integrated chin strap adapted to all hairstyles, including a bun. No more difference between normal and dressage chin strap
- The semi-rigid chin strap eliminates any risk of the helmet falling off during movements. The chin strap sits closer to the head.
- The new finish allows 300 Swarovski crystals to be added to the contours of the helmet, even in areas with airflow.
- This internal comfort liner is removable using a clip system similar to that of the 1.0 helmet, however the 2.0 helmets have their own liner.
- The top of the helmet no longer extends to the bottom, but ends a few centimeters above the edge.
- The sizes range from Small to XLarge, see the size chart for the sizes.
This Samshield helmet has the following features:
- Type: Miss Shield Shadowmatt
- Top: Shadowmatt
- Frontal band: Shadowmatt
- Blazon: Black Chrome
- Trim: Black Chrome
- Chinstrap: normal chinstrap
- Safety certification: CE EN1384 (Europe) and ASTM/SEI F1163-15 (America)
- Includes 1 free 2.0 liner
- Color: black
- Size: Small (52-56), Medium (55-58), Large (57-61), XLarge (61-64)
Do you order before 4:00 PM? Then your order will be shipped the same day. For some products, a different delivery time applies, for example for pre-order and products that are temporarily out of stock. In that case you will find an indication of the delivery time above the order button. You can read more about our delivery here.
Delivery outside Europe
For delivery outside Europe the following applies:
- You do not pay VAT (21%)
- You benefit from fast delivery
- A competitive shipping rate
- You might need to pay import duties/taxes
The shipping costs you pay when completing your online order are fixed prices, depending on the country of destination. If your order is heavier or larger than a standard package (for examples when you order rugs) and the shipping costs paid are not sufficient to ship your package, we will contact you and ask you to pay additional shipping costs or we cancel a part of your order.
Do you want to return or exchange an order for whatever reason? That is possible in most cases. Read more about returns and exchanges on our returns page.
Please note that for international shipments outside the EU you strictly follow the instructions because else duties and taxes will be applied again and that these costs will be deducted from your return payment.