Stübben SteelTec Dee Bit Waterford Sweet Copper link
Menu Stübben SteelTec Dee Bit Waterford Sweet Copper link
1 in stock
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Stübben SteelTec Dee Bit Waterford Sweet Copper link. Horses with the tendency to firmly clench the bit will let loose from the mouth piece and start normal chewing on the bit.
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.5 cm
Ring-Ø: 65 mm
Thickness: 16 mm
Benefits of SWEET Copper link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Do you order before 4:00 PM? Then your order will be shipped the same day. For some products, a different delivery time applies, for example for pre-order and products that are temporarily out of stock. In that case you will find an indication of the delivery time above the order button. You can read more about our delivery here.
Delivery outside Europe
For delivery outside Europe the following applies:
- You do not pay VAT (21%)
- You benefit from fast delivery
- A competitive shipping rate
- You might need to pay import duties/taxes
The shipping costs you pay when completing your online order are fixed prices, depending on the country of destination. If your order is heavier or larger than a standard package (for examples when you order rugs) and the shipping costs paid are not sufficient to ship your package, we will contact you and ask you to pay additional shipping costs or we cancel a part of your order.
Do you want to return or exchange an order for whatever reason? That is possible in most cases. Read more about returns and exchanges on our returns page.
Please note that for international shipments outside the EU you strictly follow the instructions because else duties and taxes will be applied again and that these costs will be deducted from your return payment.