Stübben SteelTec Loose Ring Sweet Copper
Menu Stübben SteelTec Loose Ring Sweet Copper
1 in stock
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Stübben SteelTec Loose Ring Sweet Copper. This bit suits a lot of horses. It activates the saliva production and horses really love the sweet taste of sweet copper.
Widths in cm: 12.5 / 13.5 / 14.0 / 14.5 cm
Ring-Ø: 70 mm - 2 3/4"
Thickness: 14/16 mm
Benefits of SWEET Copper:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of a double-broken Loose Ring Snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of a Loose Ring Snaffle:
• The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
• When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
• Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits
Stübben STEELtec quality:
• No rough edges that could hurt the horse's mouth
• Long durability due to selected materials
• A special processing technology ensures that bit holes and link pieces remain intact for longer
Items in stock that are ordered before 4 p.m. are shipped the same day. Longer delivery times apply to items with pre-order status. This depends on the time it takes for us to receive the item from the manufacturer. An indication of the delivery time is above the order button.