Kask Kooki Lady matt black
Menu Kask Kooki Lady matt black
1 in stock
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
The Kask Kooki Lady is a helmet that is ideally suited for daily training and matches any outfit. This unique riding helmet brings style, safety and comfort together in perfect harmony. The Kooki Lady offers protection from the sun while riding. The front and back ventilation provides pleasant ventilation so that your head stays cool while riding.
The helmet consists of 2 shells, the lower one in EPS and thermoformed PC and the upper one in ABS, with injection molding system. The inner lining is breathable, quick-drying and antibacterial and already features an integrated fit system.
- Safety Standard: VG1 01.040 2014-12 |ASTM F1163 with SEI MARK
- Weight: 570 grams
- Includes 1 free liner
- Color: black
- Sizes: 53 to 63
Determining the size
- Determine what size liner you need by measuring the circumference of your head
- Choose the correct scale size.
- Place the riding helmet and the matching liner in the shopping cart, the KASK liner is free with the purchase of a KASK cap (max. 1 liner per cap, the discount will be refunded to you as cashback).
- Scale S is suitable for liner sizes 53, 54, 55 and 56.
- Scale M is suitable for liner sizes 57, 58 and 59.
- Scale L is suitable for liner size 60, 61, 62 and 63
Do you order before 4:00 PM? Then your order will be shipped the same day. For some products, a different delivery time applies, for example for pre-order and products that are temporarily out of stock. In that case you will find an indication of the delivery time above the order button. You can read more about our delivery here.
Delivery outside Europe
For delivery outside Europe the following applies:
- You do not pay VAT (21%)
- You benefit from fast delivery
- A competitive shipping rate
Do you want to return or exchange an order for whatever reason? That is possible in most cases. Read more about returns and exchanges on our returns page.
Please note that for international shipments outside the EU you strictly follow the instructions because else duties and taxes will be applied again and that these costs will be deducted from your return payment.