TRUST equestrian Inno Sense Kimblewick Port Medium 15mm
Menu TRUST equestrian Inno Sense Kimblewick Port Medium 15mm
Additional delivery time: 2-10 working days
Create customer account for 10% discount
Sale and customization excluded. View terms and conditions.
★ If in stock: ordered before 16 CET shipped today
★ Customer rating: 9 out of 10
Bits from the Inno Sense collection can be used for all horses, but are particularly suitable for young horses and horses with a sensitive mouth. The plastic used is FDA approved, which means that the material is non-toxic and contains no plasticizers. Horses ridden on an Inno Sense mouthpiece follow the hand easily and take the bit quickly.
The TRUST equestrian bits are typically Dutch. All bits are designed, developed and handmade in the Netherlands. A team of technical professionals works on production every day. The bits are put together with the greatest care and made from the best materials. The quality control and standard are therefore very high. With every design, the balance between shape, material and weight is continuously taken into account. TRUST bits are slightly curved so that they better conform to the horse's mouth. Due to this anatomical shape, the bit fits better in the mouth and the pressure is better distributed. Due to the wide choice of mouthpieces, jawpieces and materials, TRUST strives to have a suitable bit for every horse.
- Trust Kimblewick inno sense medium port mouthpiece
- Extra thin mouthpiece of 15mm
- especially suitable for young horses and horses with a sensitive mouth
- The tongue arch provides more freedom of the tongue, so that there is no pressure on the tongue, but it is distributed over the layers. This makes the bit ideal for horses with a sensitive tongue or horses that stick out their tongue.
- Available in medium (slightly bendable) and hard (non-bendable) mouthpiece
Items in stock that are ordered before 4 p.m. are shipped the same day. Longer delivery times apply to items with pre-order status. This depends on the time it takes for us to receive the item from the manufacturer. An indication of the delivery time is above the order button.